Monday, August 30, 2010

Pokemon Card of the Day: Scizor (Undaunted)

Today's Pokemon Card of the Day is Scizor from the Undaunted set. This is a stage 1, metal type Pokemon card with an hp of 90. Unfortunately it has a x2 weakness to fire type Pokemon but it does have a -20 resistance to psychic type Pokemon and a low retreat cost of one colorless energy card. Scizor doesn't have a Poke-Body or Poke-Power but it does have two moves. The first move is called Cut and this move does 50 damage for 2 energy cards, one each of colorless and metal. Scizor's second move is called Metal Claw and this move does 80 damage for 3 energy cards, 1 colorless and 2 metal. As far as strategy goes I would just use whatever move I could afford to use when my turn comes, so if I only have two energy cards attached to this card I would use Cut and if I have more than 2 energy cards attached to Scizor I would use Metal Claw. I would try and use this card as soon as possible because this card can do a lot of damage for not very many energy cards. I would rate this card a 4 out of 5 because to me, both of its moves are above average moves, I would have rated this card a 5 if it would have had a decent Poke-Power but it doesn't it just has the two plain moves. So thanks for reading today's review of Scizor from Undaunted stay tuned for tomorrow's review of another Undaunted card.